Friday, May 20, 2011

Hourglass Visionaire Eye Shadow Duo in Prism Review

Hi everyone! :)

This is going to be quite a short review since the pictures will speak for themselves. I normally don't go for dark eyeshadows, especially at this price and volume ($40.00 for 0.10oz - expensive but cheaper than MAC eyeshadows for the amount you get) since I rarely go out to special events and parties and such. Yes, I'm a happy little recluse ;) But when I swatched it in Sephora, I just had to go ahead and buy it because the colors were gorgeous. This is my go-to duo when I do have events to go to and want dark dramatic eyes.

 The mini brush it comes with is surprisingly not bad, good for touchups, if you need it.

Overall, I actually prefer my Le Metier eyeshadows to Hourglass, since I do feel like these crease a bit more easily. The pigmentation and color of these are beautiful, though, and I will review the Exhibition duo soon in the near future.

-k

3 comments:

  1. Great swatches! I love Hourglass e/s! Beautiful FOTD!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great pigmentation! This looks amazing :) I have the Gypsy duo and really like it.

    ReplyDelete